Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another bit of a...

I don't really know what happened this week. It is already Wed and I haven't done very well this week. Why is it always the beginning that is so hard? I find it frustrating that intellectually we can know one thing but emotionally we DO the opposite thing
I KNOW I need a clean house yet I FEEL overwhelmed and don't know where to start so I don't.
My husband had a patient unexpectedly die the other day and he KNOWS he did everything he could to give the patient excellent care yet he he FEELS that he missed something.
I KNOW eating breakfast makes me feel better physically but I FEEL blah about making it.

I have been eating later and later each day and sleeping more. I need to get back to my schedule.
the good news is I haven't gained any weight (yet) but sadly haven't lost anything either.

Now to make the rest of the day better!

No comments:

Post a Comment