Friday, September 30, 2011

good start today

I am off to a better start today.
I took the kids to school and came home and ate breakfast! To those who dont struggle like I do with eating correctly wont see this as a great accomplishment but those who do... yay me :) 
Another huge hurdle for me is when I mess up I usually say "oh well, I will start again tomorrow" or worse I will plan on having the rest of the week not worrying about it and start the next Monday rather than just doing better for the rest of the day/week. I am trying to change that mind set and do better the next meal (or if I didnt walk one day, do better the next day)

2 comments:

  1. I admire that you are sticking with it even through challenges. It is so hard but I think it will slowly get easier, like building muscles. :) I love your blog, thanks for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your comment Christina! It means a lot that you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete