Saturday, September 24, 2011

quick update

This will have to be short because I have a busy day ahead, my youngest 2 kids are having their birthday party today and I am not quite ready for it... then I am going to the womans conference tonight!
My plan today is to not eat cereal for breakfast because I really want to have one of the cakes I made last night. I don't usually like cake but in this case... I made lemon cake with a lemon filling and chocolate cake with Bavarian cream! they are mini cakes (I was going to do cupcakes so they are that amount of batter but flatter :)) Then I drizzled some filling on top of the batter then cooked them for 15 min. soooooo good :)
now I have to go make the frosting (and not lick my fingers lol) I will tell how my new self control goes later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment