Thursday, September 22, 2011

bad day...

I really dont want this to become a complaining blog, but (I really dont like that word) I have not had the best day today. I am afraid that I am very tempted to cheat myself by eating something I really dont need.

First today I went to my daughters school for something they call Discovery and went ice skating... good idea? I thought so too, good exercise right? well it was that, but (there's that word again) the kids were crazy and I was ornery so, bad combo.
Second my son was very late coming home from play practice... so I was worried and mad.
Finally just a bit ago I was trying to see something for my son on the school communication website and my MS word is too old to read it!
So bad day and I want a hamburger and a lemon pie to make me happy!!!
I didnt walk extra today though I did do a lot of shopping (I know I really dont want to count that) and there was the ice skating...
Anyway here's to hoping I stay strong and to a new day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I've loved reading through your blog!! I am super tempted to cheat too when I've had a rough day. I remember one day at church after really struggling with the kids I told my husband "When I get home I'm making cookies and eating them and I won't be sorry!" :) I love reading your tips because I am working on losing weight too and also have a blog. http://dreasweightloss.blogspot.com/

    I have to tell you about this site I use to track my weight loss! http://www.fitday.com/ It's free and tracks everything you need. I'm a visual person so I love to see my weight loss on a graph. Also, it can track your body measurements. I REALLY recommend this because I've noticed that sometimes I haven't lost any pounds but I have lost inches and I feel much better. Plus it's really fun to see your inches lost.

    I am so excited for you and can't wait to read more!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete