Friday, September 23, 2011

I caved.

Well I didnt make it last night :( I went out and got In and Out burgers. Here is where the honesty I was talking about 2 posts ago comes in. I want to say I just got one and no drink because that wouldnt be that bad, after all I get them protein style so they have as much lettuce and tomato as burger... I cant say that though. I did get 2 and a "bucket" of coke. They have an extra large that is I dont know how many oz, lets just say a whole lot! Yes I did enjoy it, but I am sad mostly because that was going to be my reward for losing 30 pounds. (just one burger and a smaller size drink though)
On another note I went out with the plan to go to Walmart and get that lemon pie I passed up. I didnt! At least I have that to feel good about! 
Now Im off to take the kids to school and figure out what I can do to make up for yesterday! Dont worry I am not flogging myself for this, no one should! I am just going to move forward and make it all work out!
I do plan on posting pictures eventually (I have to find the cord for my camera...) even though seeing pictures of me is really hard for me. That is why I think it is important for me to do it ;)

2 comments:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself. You can't change the past and feeling bad won't fix it. I like how you said you're just going to move forward. Way to go!!

    P.S. You'll be glad you posted those pictures in the future! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your positive comments! I am taking pictures and keeping my eye out for the adapter so I can download them :)

    ReplyDelete